Breakfast Bowl Batch 3. I began developing recipes that were not only deliciously satisfying but also anti-inflammatory and highly nutritious. From savory breakfast bowls made with avocado, quinoa, and black beans to light and fruity smoothie bowls, find the perfect recipe for the first meal of the day. Breakfast is probably my favorite time for a bunch of things to get tossed together in a bowl, which is why this meal of cumin-spiced black beans, plantains Make a big batch of the beans ahead of time and you've taken care of the most time-consuming part of this recipe.
The strawberry chia jam takes some time, but if you make a big batch you can just keep it in the fridge and put it on everything. A healthy Mexican-inspired breakfast burrito bowl made with roasted butternut squash, pico de gallo, egg and avocado. For convenience you can make the butternut squash and pico de gallo ahead of time, then in the morning just heat up the squash, fry a quick egg and slice up the avocado. You can cook Breakfast Bowl Batch 3 using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Bowl Batch 3
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Prepare 6 of large eggs.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 3 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s of Potatoes.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of red potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of crispy smoked bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fried smoked ham.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water to steam.
- You need 1 cup of gouda cheese chunks.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 3 tablespoons of chopped chives.
Not only are these breakfast bowls seriously delicious, you won't believe how incredibly quick they are make. Check out the cooking tips below to help make the morning process easier on you… so that you can recapture the mornings – and feel your best all throughout the week! Country breakfast bowls combine roasted potatoes, scrambled eggs, salsa, and cheese for an easy freezer-friendly make ahead breakfast meal prep! My breakfast bowls start with a bed of seasoned roasted potatoes, and are then topped with scrambled eggs, a little salsa, and cheddar cheese.
Breakfast Bowl Batch 3 instructions
- Fry the bacon get it crispy, and set aside, and save the drippings. Fry the ham in the bacon drippings. The ham will render also. When the ham is done set aside and save the drippings..
- Wash the potatoes and slice to fry German style potatoes. Add the slices to the drippings and coat all the potatoes and fry..
- Dice the onion add along with the spices. Fry turning every so often. Cut the cheese..
- Start breaking the cheese into small chunks. Chop the bacon and ham. Keep frying and stirring the potatoes till fork tender..
- Add the bacon, ham, and cheese. Add water cover and allow the cheese to steam melt..
- Add the chives to the top of the potatoes. In another pan melt the butter for frying the eggs. Beat the eggs with salt and pepper. Fry in the skill till just done. Serve both in a bowl. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Chia breakfast smoothie bowls are a FUN and beautiful way to start the day! You've gotta try this freezer friendly breakfast bowl recipe! When you have busy mornings like we do, this breakfast bowl recipe is a total life saver! This is one of my absolute favorite recipes! Barley takes longer than oatmeal to cook, so make a big batch on Sunday for quick reheating during the week.