Ham Roll Ups with Asparagus.
You can have Ham Roll Ups with Asparagus using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham Roll Ups with Asparagus
- You need 1 lb of Black Forest ham sliced thin.
- You need 16 oz. of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- You need of Fresh Asparagus.
Ham Roll Ups with Asparagus instructions
- Lay out 2 slices of ham and pat dry with paper towel.
- Spread cream cheese over ham.
- Place 2 stalks of Asparagus in opposite directions across ham cutting off ends.
- Roll up and place on stoneware cookie sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees.